Friday, December 18, 2009

Results/Weekend Racing

I haven't seen any results yet, but it appears that our teams need to get in some more racing. The fastest way to get fast is to race more. Plain and simple.

So, this weekend there is a race at the Elk River trails. 10k skate. Perfect for HS racers. I'd like to encourage all of you to make it out there. Here's the link: http://www.elkrivernordic.org/noname.html

Also, I would like to get more people racing at the Junior Olympic Qualifiers. I got a bunch of posters that have all the race dates on them, so anyone who wants one can have one. The next qualifier is Jan 15-16 up at Mt. Itasca. Freestyle sprint and a 10k classic. Please let me know a week and a half ahead of time if you are planning on attending so I can get hotel rooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment